Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Exporting Interactive PDFs

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the final stages of creating an Interactive booklet for the first time and are adding the videos supplied. I have placed a couple into test, sized them, added a cover image, viewed them in the Media Player which looks good, but when I export as an interactive PDF nothing happens??? Any ideas why

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A quick search on this forum will reveal many discussions with the same issues. The answer is to find a better format; multimedia in PDF is simply a horrible idea today. There are too many reader apps and even with Acrobat it's a crapshoot.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instead have a look at InDesign's Publish Online or FXL ePub.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines