• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extra space between ACTUAL TEXT and the end of the TEXT FRAME

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! how should I get rid of this extra space between my text and the end of the text frame? 

I think the space is related to the footnotes in some way..but can't find any setting to make the text flow normally on the pages where there is no footnotes inserted.

All my pages have this ghost space attached. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , EPUB , Feature request , How to , Import and export , InCopy workflow , Performance , Print , Publish online , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

My guess is your text is aligned to baselinegrid, if the baseline grid is only a little below the margin/text frame, it can not use that last baseline. Try making the text frame just a tiny tiny larger at the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is your text is aligned to baselinegrid, if the baseline grid is only a little below the margin/text frame, it can not use that last baseline. Try making the text frame just a tiny tiny larger at the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I made the text frame not bigger, but a tiny bit smaller and it aligned perfectly ^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines