• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed to export the PDF file indesign

New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hsuggestions for ave been messing with this for over 2 hours. PLEASE HELP!! All I need is to make a PDF. I am using a new computer (Monterey 12.5). None of my indesign files (not just one of them) will export to a PDF. I have reinstalled indesign, restarted computer, did all suggestions about compression a nd downsampling. I opened an old file that I know made a PDF just a few weeks ago and I havent modified the file since. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Standard troubleshooting: reset your ID preferences, which is different from re-installing. You may have not replaced your prefs in re-installing, depending on your settings. https://creativepro.com/rebuilding-indesign-preferences/

Also, what happens if you create a new file and just put a line of text in it? Does that work? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines