• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File indesign from publish online cannot be enlarged on smarthphone

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I read  an indesign file from publish online i can't enlarge it on my smarphone

How can i do?

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS/iPhone? Android? What browser? Enlarge how, with finger gesture?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both! I need to read the file on both smartphone...Chrome...yes with fingers..no zoom!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be expecting too much from Publish Online. It's a brilliant solution for some things but once you start moving to mobile and smaller screens, it's a very poor user experience, IMO.

What you could do is  prepare a second version and refer mobile users to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Publish Online is not responsive, that is, the layout does not automatically change to accomodate a different (in this case, smaller) screen size. It allows for pinch and zoom, so technically it does you allow to enlarge the page. But that's often not what users are looking for. Look at In5 for a more responsive (but not free) solution: https://ajarproductions.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines