Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files don't sync

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My InDesign files are noy syncing to the creative cloud. I am trying to save them to the cloud, but it just shows a red triangle. There is no explanation why. How can I fix this? Thank you.

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 12.49.21 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @thepaperwings , I can’t see the complete file name or the container folder names, but it could be you are using an illegal character. Here’s a syncing trouble shooting page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will have a look at this page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It just says there is an error and no specific reason why... My storage is not full and there are no illegal characters in my file.

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 11.41.22 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also check the file path—the folders in the path also cannot contain illegal characters. The first item is a conflicted copy, if you are logged into two computers make sure you don’t have the same file open on both computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response and trying to help me out. It's been hours but I think I finally figured it out. It won't let me sync files larger than 5.3mb. Is this a limit to the creative cloud? I couldn't find it on the internet anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should not be a size limit. Does it happen if you make a new folder in the Creative Cloud Files root and move the problem files into the new folder?

Screen Shot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @thepaperwings,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the information. Could you please follow the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/set-sync-options.html, and let us know if that helps?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines