Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font list not scrolling

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I'm new to InDesign. When Going Type>Font> you get the font drop down list A - D. 

I cannot scroll  to see E - Z fonts. What am I doing wrong?

Rupert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you might be "doing wrong," but there should be a small, black arrow at the bottom of the menu-list; with your pointer on it, press and hold the mouse button to scroll. If it doesn't scroll, try closing InDesign and resetting preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear John,

Many thanks. 

It transpires that unless you hide the windows taskbar at the bottom of the screen the down arrow in hidden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm, I'm running Windows here with an unhidden taskbar (small buttons enabled), and don't have that problem. I'll keep digging in case there's a setting that affectes it directly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines