• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Won't Load

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A customer has supplied a font, Charoe-Medium.ttf, that will not show in the font menu in InDesign 17.2 x64, Windows 10. It is installed on my machine and is available in Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS Word.  I installed it on another machine with InDesign 15.0.2 x64, Windows 10, and it works just fine.  I had a friend install it on a MAC and check it in his InDesign, which worked.  I have reinstalled InDesign, restarted several times, and have tried several different copies of the font. I have tried TTF and OTF, nothing works.  What's going on? Any thoughts or suggestions?

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi seedew,

could be a bug with InDesign 17.2.

A fix is under way with InDesign 17.2.1. See:

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/fixed-issues.html

The fix will be rolled out in a phased manner.

If you cannot wait for the fix install InDesign version 17.0.1.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the info.  In the process of posting, I learned that I should have searched for the problem before posting.  I will next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines