• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FontExplorer News

Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message has been posted on Monotype's FontExplorer's website – it sounds intriguing for those who use this font management application.

Important Notice! 

FontExplorer X by Monotype has provided you with many years of sophisticated font management. However, like all good things, FontExplorer X is coming to an end. Starting June 30, 2022, this product will no longer be sold. Your software will continue to work as usual, but please be aware it will not be updated or supported after June 30, 2023. Don’t worry—we’re already putting some great things together to ensure you continue to have the best font management experience possible
TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is that they're going to the same route as Extensis...subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't mind so long as they make it more user friendly.

(I wouldn't call the current version of FontExplorer intuative!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never used it and I don't even use Suitcase anymore. No real need for it anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines