• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts not syncing with (InDesign and Illustrator)

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past two days I am not being able to use fonts I need. I tried to activate them several times, but the do not get activated. This has happened with several fonts (Aglet Slab, Lust, Lust text). 

I've tried desactivating and activating again, logging out of Creative Cloud, shutting of my computer and turning it back on. They just do not sync. This is getting very annoying. What else can I try?

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some troubleshooting steps when you're having problems with font syncing:

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve, thank you for sharing this resources. Unfortunately I still cannot solve the problem. I've tried steps 1-6 so far. 7 does not apply because I am a Mac user. I don't really know how to accomplish step 8 "8. Check for network proxy or firewall issues". Would you help me with that? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines