• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts unvailable

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am frustrated. I used Indesign cc, peiodically when I open dovuments it tells be my fonts aren't currently available,but it usually resolves if I close it and open it again - so I assumed it was a syncing issue. But this time it won't resolve and my text remains with a pink highlinght. I downloaded the latest version which says oy now auto links but it still doesnt work. and suggestions? I am woking on a PC.

TOPICS
Bug , Sync and storage , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign

Go to Help>Sign Out

Creative Cloud desktop app

Sign Out

Creative Cloud Online 

Sign out

Reboot

Open Creative Cloud Desktop App

Sign in

Launch Indesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to the suggestion given by Eugene, I would request you to try following the troubleshooting steps suggested on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-fonts-illustrator-indesign.html) & let us know if they help with your concern.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines