• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Formating Headers, etc in Copy Editor Beta

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Trying the Copy Editor Beta now for the first time. If you insert a paragraph break you automatically get a new Body section, but how do you insert new Header sections, etc? Thans!

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of InDesign are you running? What operating system?

How did you acquire your copy of Copy Editor Beta? It is not currently supported as an InDesign Beta in the Creative Cloud desktop application.

I'm participate in the InDesign Prerelease program and I'm not aware of any current Copy Editor Beta going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did a search on the InDesign Prerelease. There was a small beta program going on in September 2020 but it is not currently active. 

There will can be no answer posted to your question because it's not an active program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines