• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

gif not in frame tool when published online + font color help

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. i placed a gif in a frame tool object i created. when i published it online to test the movement, its no longer in the constraints i made with the tool, but in its original square form. how do i fix this? 

2. when im typing in a text box, it shows black. when i click on a diff object on the same page, the text changes to grey. i checked everything including my settings and everything is set to true black. 

thanks for the advice

TOPICS
How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. You may not be able to have anything else other than a square for this - you could test this by trying different shapes and seeing what happens - but I'm not sure what you're talking about here

Can you share some screenshots?

2. If the text is black and it's not a paragraph style

Then the text frame must be set to a transparency or something along those lines

Check the Window>Effects and select the text frame to see if there's any Transparency added to the text frame.

Hard to know without seeing screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines