• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU view shows wrong colors

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Since latest InDesign updates 17.0 ... the GPU view shows less saturated colors of imported PSD files.
- Switching to CPU view, correct bright PSD colors are shown.
- Color profiles are synced with Bridge.
- Mac Book Pro 2019, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB
How can I fix it? Anyone an idea?

GPU View indd 17-01.png

CPU View indd 17-01.png

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the exact version of the OS & InDesign? Do you see this behavior with some specific PSD documents? If yes, would it be possible for you to share some sample PSD files with us? 

We'll be happy to take a look.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,
here my system specs:
- Big Sur 11.6.1
- InDesign 17.0.1
- PSD 23.0.2

I see this problem with all PSDs and also with other pics placed in Indesign.
I've attached my test indd and used links (PSDs and files from web).
Thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Saskia22030308n53n,

Thanks for sharing the files, and sorry for the delayed response. I would request you to, please try changing the Transparency Blend Space to Document RGB in InDesign (Edit > Transparency Blend Space > Document RGB) to see if the colors match with that in Photoshop. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to export a simple 650 X 250 banner for our CMS.  The CMS is very exacting and only will accept these exact sizes and Jpegs.  When ecporting in an older version of Illustrtor my colleague has no problem. I am using the latest vwrsion which now offers "Export to web - legacy) and going through the option I cannot my banners to upload onto the CMS.  Ive spent hours going through all export and save features to no end.  I am still require to send to my colleage who simply saves "web safe" on the older version and Bingo they upload to the CMS.  What the heck is this all about..... please  help, going

out of my mind with this..........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the InDesign forum. I suggest posing your question in the Illustrator forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines