Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphic issue w/ InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Resulting in crash

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear community!

For the past 2-3 weeks I have been experiencing graphical "anomalies" within my Adobe applications on my Macbook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports).

This issue continues to annoy me. I can't work properly.

Skærmbillede 2018-03-12 kl. 14.22.49.png

Above is a screenshot of my InDesign window. The "anomaly" changes depending on where I'm working in the file (zooming in/zooming out).

I really hope that someone here has experienced the same or who can help me because it's a big part of my intern work atm.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the rocket ship icon and turn off GPU performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BobLevine. I'm having the same problem here on my Indesign 2022 now, but I don't have the rocket ship icon and on Preferences > GPU Performance, I don't have a "Compatible GPU and Monitor", so GPU is off on Indesign. But I have GPU on Illustrator and Photoshop. Any other tip?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Bob.

It would be helpful if you could tell your operating system. I think there was an Apple bug with some graphic cards in High Sierra (10.13.x).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines