• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green label used links in Bridge

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I use Indesign to create wedding albums and drag and drop the pictures I want to use from Bridge right into Indesign. When I am finished designing the album I invite my clients to look at the Indesign files to tweak the album. What works really well for me is to have Bridge open during this viewing session and show them in a birds eye view which wedding pictures I used in the album and which ones I didn't. 

I realise this by exporting all the links (weddingphotos) I used in Indesign to a location on my disk, give them a green label there in Bridge and then cut and paste them back into the original folder. That way the pictures I used in the album stand out in Brige by the green label. 

This works ok, but I am looking for a way to see the photos I used in Indesign change Live when I add them to the photo album Inesign file. That would be way more convenient for me and my clients. Can anyone help me with this please? 

Kind regards,

Eric.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know, Bridge and InDesign simply aren't coded for the kind of 2-way communication that would be necessary for that. It's a great idea for a plugin though, if one doesn't already exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines