• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Group parent pages together

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to group parent pages together the way styles and colours swatches can be grouped into a small folder icon?

See my screenshot – I would like to group all of the green labelled parent pages in a folder.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o, no folders are available in the page panel. But your idea is not bad. You should file a feature request as it would help others with the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I would prefer a nested folder structure for parent/child parents. Say Parents B and C are both based on Parent A. Show a triangle similar to the one next to folders inthe Finder or Photoshop’s Layers panel so we can show or hide child parents.While they are at it they couls certainly sue hte space more efficiently. There's a lot of dead space between the page names and the thumbnails.

Screenshot-2022-02-11-at-12.15.13-PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also need this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To file a feature request start using the link below

https://indesign.uservoice.com

Once you make the request, post the link here so that other users wanting the feature can vote for it. More the number of votes, better are the chances of it to be noticed by the Adobe Engineering team

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Closest you get its to add a colour label

EugeneTyson_0-1668164717032.png

I am 99.9% sure I had a script that sorted master pages by colour labels... but I cannot find it now..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines