• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Groups of items hyperlinked to inner-doc pages don't work right on export to PDF

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a table of contents. Each item in the list is 3 items grouped: a circle, a number, and a line of text. I select all three items, try to link them, but can't until I group. I group the items, hyperlink to a page, do that for each item in the list, then export. All pages are done with the same settings, but behave differently from each other. There's even one item that seems to go to a different page than I've told it to, even though I've deleted the link and recreated it numerous times in an attempt to fix it! Anyone else experience this?

Finally I went and simply deleted all of the hyperlinks and re-exported so that I could add the hyperlinks to that section manually in Adobe Acrobat Pro. When I opened this newly exported file in Acrobat Pro... some of the text still linked to the corresponding pages (but not all of the text). I am bewildered, help!

I took a (not great) video of this you can see it here. You probably only need to see the beginning (maybe a minute) - I thought I had stopped recording but it kept going and I fought with the screen recording software all afternoon so I gave up trying to make a better video.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us a screenshot of your pages panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, though I'm not sure what you're looking for?

elizabeths61297746_0-1655484800920.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines