• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello, I have a problem when I use some one Arabic font

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously I used the font normally in InDesign, I know how to prevent the arabic font from being reflected by changing it to "Adobe World-Ready Paragraph Composer", it worked normally for a while. However, some time when I open my .indd file, the font gets an error. I also tried with other Arabic fonts and it works normally. At first I thought maybe it was just the font that was damaged, but after I tried the font in Word it worked normally.

Now I think that the problem is in my Adobe InDesign.

Does anyone have a solution?

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @OSBA SMPI ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We'll need to reproduce this issue, so could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of InDesign and OS.
  2. Please share font details, name, and type of font.
  3. Have you tried re-installing the font?
  4. Are you using any font manager?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you maybe check your first two images? I expect that you meant to post images of what was going on in InDesign, but it looks like the first two pics are of shipping information in, umm, maybe Indonesian? It has totally happened to me that I've tried to post about InDesign and have instead accidentally posted InDonesian, as well 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just downloaded and tested the font you showed in your screenshot "MCN Farisy S_U normal" in Adobe InDesign. Sadly the font is not supported. There are many free fonts that are poorly developed. I advise you of buying a font from a reputable font delveloper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines