• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello Los Angeles Print Designers!

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a LA based printer or even a contact in Mexico they can recommend for art books? We have a 400 page book looking to run 1500 copies. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As much as I hate to say it these days (for many reasons) — what you're looking for is a printer in Taiwan. Probably the best quality at any budget price (and a very, very good price) you can find for color interior, especially high-quality color.

International relations and shipping issue are left as an exercise to the designer, though. 😛

(I use trade printers out of the LA area, but this is probably at the limit of their abilities and may not be of the quality you want. There's also Lulu and KDP Hardcover, which have generally great quality but a very high print cost. I used both for a 450-page, all color book recently and was satisfied with all but the last.)

╟ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) ╢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines