Help :( InDesing created PDFs not working properly

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

unfortunately i have a problem when creating a brochure in either PhotoShop and InDesign.

Initially i had layouted with photoshop (yes, i know that is wrong), but my knowledge did not reach any further.

Now I've got InDesign and have been practicing hard for days.
I have successfully created my brochure with it and it looks really nice.

However, as with my layout from Photoshop before, I have problems creating / exporting the PDF.
To be precise, the problem shows up in the fact that in Adobe Acrobat, when marking all texts, the marking sometimes jumps to the bottom right instead of starting at the top left, where I start with the text marking.
With the Preview program by Mac, it's an absolute disaster. As soon as I mark pictures with the mouse, they turn black (all images per site, but not all sites affected). Since many of my customers own Apple devices, that's really bad for me. Does anyone know the cause and can help me?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Warm greetings

Laura

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't really understand your problem clearly, but I can tell you that you may not be doing anything wrong. Many non-acrobat PDF readers are incabable of properly renderingcomplex PDF structures, and Apple preview is notoriously among the worst.

To get better help you should show us some screen captures illustrating the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, can you show us with a sreenshot or a little video?

I think using Acrobat reader for PDF is very helpfull & usefull for you and customers.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines