• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help my indesign file won't open- urgent

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My indesign file won't open. Everytime I try to open it the message indesign does not support the file, format may be missing, or it may be open in another application. I don't understand why its not working I was just working on it the other day. Its a magazine that i designed for my final. 

what I have tried:

renaming file

copying file

deleting idlk

moving it

I don't know what to do but I need to open it

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , EPUB , Feature request , How to , Import and export , InCopy workflow , Performance , Print , Publish online , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like the file was saved with a newer version of InDesign. Perhaps you have more than one version installed or someone else used it and they have a newer version.

Launch the CS app and make sure InDesign is updated. If it stil lwon’t open share the file somewhere (like here) where someone with an updated version (like me) can try to open it ans save it in a format you can use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines