Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with aliening content with pages

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, 

I am creating a manual it currently has 414 pages. I was importing PDF's and the last thing I did was export a spread, pages 222, 223 then I deleted page 222. 

Now the file seems to have glitched somehow. The content of all the pages after 222 is to the left and off the page. 

It's as if the content moved or the pages moved. They are not aliened and some content is on pages that it should not be on.

See screen shots below. 1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to contact someone to have a look at the actual file maybe something happened to the code? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will email them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Panos5EA0 When you deleted page 222, did your document allow pages and spreads to shuffle? Are your text boxes threaded? Can you go back to a saved or copy version before you deleted that page to isolate the problem?

JainLemos_0-1640103767828.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not it. 😕 

I don't know what to do.

I will save the pages that are good 1-222 and then I will have to redo the rest I guess. 

People are seeing the post but I have a feeling this is not an easy fix.

Must be some glitch and not something that can be fixed by pressing a few buttons. 

Maybe an Adobe representative can have a look at the file? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it possible that the frames for the text and graphics were touching the adjacent page? If so, they would be treated as content on that page and move like you show. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines