• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hidden panel can't be redisplayed

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I closed the Text Wrap panel, then wanted to view it again, but I cannot access it. It is checked in the Windows menu, but still hidden. I looked beneath all other windows and panels, but it is nowhere to be found.  How do I access it?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an old version 7.0 CS5 that is installed locally on my hard disk.

Ron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd try resetting the workspace...

If you need to reset the prefs and empty the cache, the directions at Troubleshooting 101: Replace, or "trash" your preferences should give you the info you need for a version that old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also try to hold the ALT/OPT key while clicking on the Text Wrap icon in the Control Panel to see if that bring it up. Also check the system requirements for InDesign. If your operating system is fairly up to date it might cause older versions of InDesign to not work as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the panel was open before, it seems unlikely the problem is OS related. My guess is it's been moved off-screen somehow, which is why I recommended resetting the workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines