Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide URL names in interactive PDF

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear community,

I have a problem. I want to export an interactive product catalog in which the product images are hyperlinked via text frames.

Is it possible to export the PDF so that only the "linked" mouse pointer is visible when hovering over the frame?

I would like to hide the URL.

Thank you very much for the answer.

Best regards

Norman

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask in the Acrobat forum but be aware that anything they offer will only work in Acrobat.

tl;dr: Don't waste your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not really sure I fully grasp your objectives, but would just assigning [None] to the text fill color work well enough to hide the URL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link in the document (a URL to an external site) can be any word or words or an image, such as a shape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Unless I'm mistaken, the OP is referring to a tooltip and quite frankly hiding the URL is a very unfriendly and dare I say it, stupid, idea.

Would anyone else here, click on a link without knowing where it was going to take you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines