Copied

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 5.57.58 pm.png

  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Normally you should be able to choose Custom.. and then edit existing custom presets, but there can’t be multiple custom pages with the same name, so your Pages panel looks like it has been corrupted. UI corruptions can usually be fixed by deleting your InDesign Caches folder —  ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨username ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Caches⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe InDesign⁩ ▸ ⁨Version X.0⁩. if that doesn‘t work try resetting your preferences

Screen Shot 12.png

Screen Shot 13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I have no idea what you like to accomplish.

Please give a precise description…

Do you want to change the page size of selected pages?

If yes, this could be a two-step process:

[1] Select all pages you like to change in the Pages panel.

[2] Switch to the Page Tool and change the size of the selected pages with either the input fields in the Transform panel or the Control panel.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I was clear! I would like to delete all the custom page sizes. As you can see from the photo, there are so many 'B6' options repeating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. I still have no idea where exactly you see this list.

Could you describe in more detail plus a new screenshot that shows more of your screen where you see all the page sizes?

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally you should be able to choose Custom.. and then edit existing custom presets, but there can’t be multiple custom pages with the same name, so your Pages panel looks like it has been corrupted. UI corruptions can usually be fixed by deleting your InDesign Caches folder —  ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨username ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Caches⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe InDesign⁩ ▸ ⁨Version X.0⁩. if that doesn‘t work try resetting your preferences

Screen Shot 12.png

Screen Shot 13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This works!! Thank you!! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines