• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove the workspace or window margin at the left and right sides of the spreads?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2022-10-06 234428.png

The bottom scrollbar is dragged totally to the left side, yet there is a margin at the sides of the workspace:

Screenshot 2022-10-06 234839.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah that's due to the page size, so the question is how to fit the window width to page size, or how to set custom window width?

But I already asked this previously and still there's no readily available script for this, it seems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Figured it out,

that's the bleed margin, and it's there even when the bleed is not shown.

Not sure if it's doable to only apply the bleed just before printing, but I guess it is (and extend the images to the outer bleed margin boundary just before printing).

With the bleed removed, now I can size my window (or pasteboard or canvas, not sure how's it's called in InDesign) to exact physical dimensions of my pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines