• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does sharing fonts work with using Adobe Fonts

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure this is all over the forums in different spots, but if I'm creating an InDesign template and using some fonts that I'm downloading from Adobe Fonts (thorugh Creative Cloud of course), and if I need for a freelancer to work on the project/template, what do I have to do to be able to let the freelancer use the fonts to continue the work in regards to licensing and etc... What is the best/correct way to share files and fonts with a freelancer so they can do the work with the right fonts from Adobe Fonts?  Thanks!

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as they have an active Creative Cloud subscription, InDesign will present a dialog box giving them an option to download the fonts through their account. If they clicked InDesign's font download preference, the fonts would download automatically. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines