Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many projects can I publish online?

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there

We have been using InDesign for a couple months now to publish our project bids online to share with prospective clients.

At the moment it seems that we can only have 5 projects online at any given time.

Does anyone know if there is a limit and whether it relates to the type of subscription we have (currently monthly Creative Cloud with all apps 100GB)?

Thanks and love ❤️

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Hi @SUPERsas ,

Thanks for reaching out. I found this FAQ on the Publish Online feature and as per the FAQ there is no limit to the number of published documents. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SUPERsas ,

Thanks for reaching out. I found this FAQ on the Publish Online feature and as per the FAQ there is no limit to the number of published documents. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari 

Thanks so much for your help. We'll take a look and hopefully I won't have to bother the forum with this again.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines