Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add a table into a text frame?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community!

I created a table outside a texte frame, and now I would like to add it to my text. How do I drag it into?

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Tables are built in text frames.  You have two options, highlight the whole table, cut it, and paste it into the insertion point where you want it, or anchor the tables text frame into an insertion point by cutting the whole text frame containing the table and pasting it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tables are built in text frames.  You have two options, highlight the whole table, cut it, and paste it into the insertion point where you want it, or anchor the tables text frame into an insertion point by cutting the whole text frame containing the table and pasting it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines