• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply GREP style between HTML tags accross multiple lines

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a strange problem where I can't find a grep code that will work on this text. I am trying to apply a character style via GREP between the tags <F> and </F> and it only works for the single line on the title, but nowhere else. I would greatly appreciate any help youHere is my text:

The <F>Federation</F><K>Klingon</K><R>Romulan</R><D>Dominion</D><C>Cardassian</C><B>Borg</B><Fer>Ferengi</Fer >

<F> “A dream that became a reality and spread throughout the stars.”
– James T. Kirk, 2269

The United Federation of Planets (abbreviated as UFP and commonly referred to as the Federation) is a supranational interstellar union of multiple planetary nation-states that operated semi-autonomously under a single central government, founded on the principles of liberty, equality, peace, justice, and progress, with the purpose of furthering the universal rights of all sentient life. Federation members exchange knowledge and resources to facilitate peaceful cooperation, scientific development, space exploration, and mutual defense.

</F><K>”A Klingon’s honor means more to him than his life!”
– Kurn, 2366

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The grep code that works for the title is:

(<F>)([^<]*)(</F>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines