• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a presentation with working GIF?

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am asking for advice on how to create what I need. Thanks in advance for the hints.

I would like to create a presentation that will consist of several dozen pages, working GIFs (which I previously created in Adobe Animate), with text, where after running the finished presentation, I will be able to jump between pages with arrow keys.

Is it possible? How to do it? What Adobe programs do I need to use? What format should I save the presentation in? What program do I need to install on someone's computer to be able to read this presentation?

I tried to throw in InDesign GIF but unfortunately only a static image appeared.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

The best alternative is Powerpoint. You will never get most of this to work in a PDF and you will most certainly not get an animated GIF to work at all.

Finally, file size should be of no consequence for a presentation. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly does "presentation" mean? If you think you're going to get this work in PDF, I'll stop you right here and while I know I'm going to get the typical backlash, it certainly sounds to me like the proper tool for this is Powerpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is about the presentation as in Powerpoint 🙂 .
But when I created one with only pictures, it weighs a lot, sometimes it does not jump smoothly. And what if I added a GIF there (is there such a possibility at all?).

I was hoping for a better alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best alternative is Powerpoint. You will never get most of this to work in a PDF and you will most certainly not get an animated GIF to work at all.

Finally, file size should be of no consequence for a presentation. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines