• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get Publish Online to open at full width?

Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a long page, designed to be scrolled down on a phone, but when the user clicks on the link to the doc, it defaults to opening with a view that shows the whole document i.e. a long, thin strip. The user then has to manually zoom in to just the right amount to view it at the width of their device.

Is there a way to get the published doc to open at the device width? Thanks

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try double-clicking on the page in Publish Online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, sorry. That's actual size I believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clicking on the "Magnifying Glass with the +" icon at the bottom of the window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I can zoom in no problem, but I want it to open at full width so that the user doesn't need to zoom. I had created this as a long one-page doc and it seems to default to fitting page 1 to the screen.

But if I split up the content over three pages, the first page opens up as I want - at full width, but then the next two pages have to be swiped right/left to get at them... rather than being able to just scroll down...

It's so close but so far 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines