• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get rid of big blue "Type 1 fonts" banner?

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get it that InDesign is discontinuing support for Type 1 fonts. I get it. Thanks! But I need to work on my document today and I can't even see it with that giant blue banner across the screen.  How to get rid of it? I hope they're not going to post that giant and front and center for every document until 2023.

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to click on "Remind Me later" at the right corner. That prevmts it from showing up for awhile (although I've never noticed how long between times I dismiss it)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Remind Me Later" should stay deleted until your restore your preferences, I believe, because that's where it's restored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I assumed, but it HAS come back for me the odd time without doing any sort of reset, but not often enough to worry about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines