• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make button-activated sliding panels that disappear behind white line

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm trying (really hard) to make a row of panels that, when their corresponding button is pressed, one panel slides down and disappears behind a white line, while another, hidden panel, slides up, also behind that white line. In other words, clicking the buttons make two panels switch in a toaster-like fashion. I'd also like to make the button have a binary function, i.e., one click switches them, another click switches them back. Please help me, it's so confusing (see ID file attached and check EPUB preview panel to get an idea what I want). Thanks!

TOPICS
EPUB , How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the final output format?

If it's Interactive PDF, forget it – have a look at InDesign's Publish Online instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm publishing online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines