How to order hyperlinks going over two lines

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with a PDF at the moment where I have a hyperlink that runs over two lines, but when exported and I tab through (to check the tab order) the second line is read before the first. I'm guessing this is because it reads left to right on default but is there any way to group it together? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reduce the link text to something that fits on one line?

|| Word & InDesign to Kindle (& EPUB): a Professional Guide (Amazon)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this, I've made that change temporarily but as our client wants it written out this way there's no other option. Just hoping to see if there's a way to keep it as one link/tag for accessible reasons.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apply a character style with no language to URLs. Never make a manual break, so they will automatically break after -, =, & and / without adding another character, which is important. I think you will not run into that problem anymore.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Save time with Adobe Express quick actions