• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink on rounded corner rectangle or frame still inverts sharp corner colors

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an image on table of contents that is clickable to go to a particular page.  I used a frame with a corner rounding but no fill/stroke.  The hyperlink setting is set to "invert".  It does the function the link and inverts the colors when pressed, but appears as a sharp edged rectangle instead of the rounded corners.  

I want it to invert the color of the frame as a rounded rectangle instead of the sharp rectangle.  I have also tried it with a shape object with rounded corners - same result.

What is the solution to this?

TOPICS
Bug , EPUB , How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is a limitation of hyperlinks that the area used as the link map is always a rectangle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter is right.

The technology I remember where the clickable area of e.g. a button could be of any shape was Flash.

But Flash is dead…

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines