Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i can't save on online document

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

When I installed Indesign and saved my first document, I saved the fact that I wanted my documents to be saved only on my computer and not online. I regret this choice, and I would like to be able to save my documents online except that impossible to have the option.

How can I reactivate online document registration, please?

Thank you and have a good day!

TOPICS
Import and export , Publish online , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a great deal of confusion about the meaning of saving a document "online". I have never see a setting in setting up an InDesign document to save the file online, Can you tell what the message actually said.

It's possible to create a Creative Cloud File by saving in the Crative Cloud Folder that is created on your computer but this is to allow you use it as a backup or a way of sharing files. In no way is there any way to set it up so this happens instead of being saved to your computer as a primary way of saving files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future, it will be possible to save InDesign Cloud files (which can now be done in Illustrator or Photoshop). But this feature is still in beta testing so it's not something you could get access without using a special version of InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean that you published online?

If so there is no way to convert the published online document back to an InDesign document locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines