• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need freaking help

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So apparently there is no f number to call, I ended my free trial, and ended my subscription after 2 days, but for some f reason they are still taking money from my account and now i have to pay 100 euros to end the trial, and there is no way to contact them, what the f is this s

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , EPUB , Feature request , How to , Import and export , InCopy workflow , Performance , Print , Publish online , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage , Type , UXP Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, go here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/it/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.htm
follow the first instruction and click on 'contact us'

Screenshot 2023-04-17 alle 12.28.57.png

It opens a Virtual Assistant but after the first questions leaves place to a human one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also access your Adobe Account via the Creative Cloud App (top right under your icon) and manage Billing and payment from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines