• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to create a PDF export from InDesign to showcase my 3D artwork - I only get low res/ slow

New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try exporting doing the compression: automatic and 96 PDI I get blurred images and it loads very slowly, sometimes images even disapear to reveal the background? 

What am I doing wrong? Could it be layers? Links? The compression? Its only 5 pages, there are like 30 images though, not compressed before dragiging them into InDesign (so they are links?)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

96 is quite low. Try different levels until you get what you want, but...

If you really want to show off your work, a website is a far better way to do it. Your Creative Cloud subscription comes with free Adobe Portfolio websites: Adobe Portfolio | Build your own personalized website

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

96 is quite low. Try different levels until you get what you want, but...

If you really want to show off your work, a website is a far better way to do it. Your Creative Cloud subscription comes with free Adobe Portfolio websites: Adobe Portfolio | Build your own personalized website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines