• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ID Pallet Sizes Now Larger?

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Wondering if anyone else has see this. Not sure what update did this, but my pallets no longer fit on my second display. They appear to be wider and longer. I'm on an iMac running Big Sur and have a secondary HP display that is rotated 90°. I had all my relevant pallets packed onto the second display and all the sudden, they are overlapping side-to-side and running off the bottom of the screen. I've tried resetting that workspace, and even redoing from scratch, but the same layout of pallets will not fit as they did. 

Thoughts?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

The UI Scaling was tweaked on the Mac in the last update. Go to your preferences and adjust it downward there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The UI Scaling was tweaked on the Mac in the last update. Go to your preferences and adjust it downward there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines