• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.idlk Datei verändert das Datum des Ordner in Mac OS

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beim Öffnen und bloßen Anschauen einer Indesign-Datei wird im Ordner der Datei eine idlk Datei erzeugt, die sofort das Datum des Ordners aktualisiert. Nach Schließen der Indesign Datei wird die idlk automatisch wieder entfernt, aber das Datum des Ordners bleibt. Wenn ich aktuelle Dateien suche und nach Datum sortiere, sind nun diese Ordner als aktuelle zu finden, obwohl der Inhalt teilweise Jahre alt ist. Kann man im System vom Mac etwas ändern oder kann man das Erstellen der idlk Datei verhindern?

TOPICS
Bug , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

or can I prevent the creation of the idlk file?

No, but it might be possible with AppleScript to reset the folder’s modification date. Not sure about the latest OS, but on OSX a folder’s creation date property is read only, but the modification date is read/write, so a script could set the file’s parent folder’s modification date to its creation date everytime a document is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or can I prevent the creation of the idlk file?

No, but it might be possible with AppleScript to reset the folder’s modification date. Not sure about the latest OS, but on OSX a folder’s creation date property is read only, but the modification date is read/write, so a script could set the file’s parent folder’s modification date to its creation date everytime a document is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds good! But I'm not sure if I can manage to write such a script. And for files I save, the folder should already take the current date of the last file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines