Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image box converted into grey box in PDF

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are working in Adobe InDesign CS6 for paging. During PDF creation from InDesign, one Image box was converted into a grey colored box in PDF. I have checked Export PDF settings and display settings everything looks fine. Again I'm created PDF, the corresponding image was shown properly in PDF. We are tried to recreate the same issue, but the issue was not occurred.  

Could you please suggest what was the problem? Please find the screenshot for reference.

Error PDF:

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 11.21.24 PM.png

 

No Error:

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 11.21.14 PM.png

 

Already someone was faced this issue raised on couple of years back. https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/32539825-gray-box-repla...

Regards,

Sureshkumar

InDesign Template Developer

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only time I have seen this happen is when the original linked image was missing or not up-to-date when the PDF was exported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
CS6 is almost 10 years old and is completely unsupported under any modern operating system. It won't even install on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines