• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image caption text does not flow into column when dragged into column.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain what is causing the image caption text to not flow into the right column of the right page 117? (See screeenshot and pointer). The caption box and image are grouped in the same way in all 3 image examples shown. It will flow properly when dragged to any other column of any other page except this right column of this page 117. 

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @rschlegel:

Without examining your file, we have to guess. Are you using to individual threaded columns on page 117, or one frame divided into two columns? My best guess is that you have two threaded frames on that page and have text wrap enabled on the far right frame. 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops! I just discovered that the culprit column had the text wrap accidentally applied.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great. I'm glad we could help.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines