• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Display Performance - Keeping the preferences

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I keep my image display preferences from chaning each time I open and close a document?

When I added my images to the design, I made sure to go change my Display Preformance to "High Quality Display." However each time I save, close, and reopen, the image is no longer in that display. I have googled this, and it tells me to change my preferences under Edit. When I click Edit and look under the drop down menu I do not have an option for preferences. 

What is the best way to keep my images in the display setting I have selected for this design and future designs?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Options for accessing preferences:

• Choose Window > Workspace > Show Full Menus, then choose Edit > Preferences

or

• Press Ctrl/Cmd+K

Then on the Display Performance page, Choose High Quality from the Options > Default View: menu.

Capture04.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For future documents set the preference with no files open. Existing files will not be affected, unfortunately, nor wil changing the prefernce wih a file open affect any other files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines