Image/Text box not moving/scaling with cursor until released...

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi... recently updated to InDesign 2022, and i'm having trouble with the interface... I'm trying to scale or move images and text boxes around my pages, but they're not moving/showing to the location I want until i release the cursor? I thought I was making this feature up but i'm pretty sure my work licence for windows Indesign has this feature. I'm working on a personal Mac and having issues. Please can anyone assist? 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you clarify, specifically, do you mean you're seeing nothing when you move, for example, a text frame and release the mouse, or are you just seeing the outline of the frame but not the text?

If the latter, ID has "fast move" / "slow move" feature: if you grab something and move quickly, you just see the frame outline, if you select and pause for a moment, you see the contents as you're moving the object. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines