• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images and text not displaying properly

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the new MBP 16 inch with Apple chip. I have the latest Indesign loaded - Whenever I press space and the mouse to move the view around it distorts. See attached. The only way to fix it is to resize to fit screen. Its super annoying. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might wan to try turning off the GPU Performance in the InDesign settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If turning off the GPU Performance doesn't resolve the issue, ensure you have the latest version of InDesign (v17.01), which is rolling out now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Derek and Eugene. I have the latest version and have tried to toggle on/off GPU. Still the same issue.

I did find however it only happens to the 2 4k monitors I have hooked up to it. Works fine on the laptop screen.

I have 2 Kogan KAMN32UHDMA 4K monitors. Never had this problem though on my old laptop....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhasp you need to contact the Monitor people to see if there's a specific driver or support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines