Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images disappear when I print the PDF

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I export the file to PDF all the document is perfect, but when I print it, it just appears the content in the master page. No tables ou pictures.  I tried to print directly from InDesign and in that case all is printed (although the pages are not well configured and some corners of them are cutted).

Can someone help me to find the problem?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export to PDF is the way to go. Never use PostScript, neither Print to PDF as Postscript is an old and outdated file type you should avoid when working with InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop.

What is the reason why you go the strange path to use postscript?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for you quick reply.

I exported the file as PDF and all is good. The content desappears only when is printed in papper.

I tried to print also to paper directly from InDesign (Ctrl+P) just to test if the pictures and tables were printed (and they were). So I'm not sure why this only happens in Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just found out the problem. It was an incopatibility about the page numbers.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines