• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import custom pages from previous Indesign

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how import Custom pages from another Indesign? I have my Mac at work that I want to export my custom pages to my local mac both running Indesign 16.3 (Creative Cloud 2021).

On previous Indesigns it used to be: /Users/your_own_username/Library/Preferences/Adobe InDesign/Version 14.0/en_US/Page Sizes/New Page Sizes.xml

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Subtrax:

Is the file missing or is moving the file to the new computer not bringing over the custom presets?

custom.png

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ceris42312128,

cannot not test this, I'm on Windows 10, but it should work the same way like in InDesign CC 2019.

/Users/your_own_username/Library/Preferences/Adobe InDesign/Version 16.0/en_US/Page Sizes/New Page Sizes.xml

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines