Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importer plusieurs feuilles Excel dans un document Indesign

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,
Je dois importer un fichier Excel comportant plus d'une centaine de feuilles sous forme de tableau .

Ce sont des fiches individuelles de soldats de la première guerre mondiale. Chaque fiche ne comporte que du texte et aucun calcul.

Je réussi à importer les feuilles une à une grâce au menu : Fichier > importer > ***.XLS (options) etc.

Mais ceci est fastidieux car je vais devoir faire l'importation plus d'une centaine de fois...

Connaissez-vous une méthode, un script, un plugin... pour importer toutes les feuilles en une seule manipulation ?
Merci à tous et bonne journée.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is scriptable.

I don't think there's already a ready-to-use script that would work for you.

Off the top of my head, there are two approaches:

1) if you want just to place sheets as you described, use the place method and the app's excelImportPreferences prefs.

2) if you need just plain text data (use Excel to store data as a sort of database), I recommend this function.

— Kas 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci pour votre réponse, je vais examiner votre proposition.
Bon week-end.

Cordialment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines