• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Design bleed and spread pages.

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.  I am new to InDesign (just last month, but used adobe Pagemaker decades ago). I do not know how to bleed pages - do I need to print in bigger pages than my letter-size paper? also, I don't know how to print in spread pages. I hope you can help me so our annual report will come out beautiful.  Appreciate your big help. Thank you so much!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Here’s a Document Setup guide—Page Size is the document’s final trim size. When you Print or Export to PDF you can choose whether to include the Bleed and Slug areas:

Screen Shot 49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

"I don't know how to print in spread pages"

If you are talking about imposed Printer's Spreads, unless you are printing them yourself on your own office printer, you don't want to do that. If you are sending files to a Printer, they want the files as individual pages when you export a PDF for them.

However, if you wanted to print Reader's Spreads for your own review purposes, you can do so in the Print dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here’s a Document Setup guide—Page Size is the document’s final trim size. When you Print or Export to PDF you can choose whether to include the Bleed and Slug areas:

Screen Shot 49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I don't know how to print in spread pages"

If you are talking about imposed Printer's Spreads, unless you are printing them yourself on your own office printer, you don't want to do that. If you are sending files to a Printer, they want the files as individual pages when you export a PDF for them.

However, if you wanted to print Reader's Spreads for your own review purposes, you can do so in the Print dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines